Update: September 28, 2011. For an example of an easy-to-use interactive map of solar installations that provide public data on performance of solar PV, see TREC’s SolarShare on the Map web page.
April 14, 2007
by Paul Gipe
The following are links to web pages that log real time performance of solar PV systems.
Though there are two important solar PV systems operating in the city of Toronto, a city of 5 million people, only one is reporting its performance. Data on the other is not available.
Despite repeated requests, Toronto Hydro, which installed a 36 kW PV system to much fanfare in 2004, has not made any data available on the system’s performance–certainly none on line.
- Horse Palace, Toronto, Ontario
- Horse Palace Portal
- Plantronics Headquarters, Santa Cruz, California
- West Marine Santa Cruz Store, Santa Cruz, California
- Partial List of Operating PV Systems in Germany (auf Deutsch)
- Königin-Charlotte-Gymnasium in Stuttgart-Möhringen (auf Deutsch)
- Association Soleil Marguerite (en français)
Solar Thermal (Hot Water)
- Mondial Energy’s 11 Coatsworth vs. 11 Main St.
- Beach Solar Laundromat vs. CNE Horse Palace