About Contact

CleanTechnica: North American Solar Photovoltaic Market to Double in Q4 2011

Article by: Paul Gipe

The U.S. is projected to account for 84% of the market this quarter, and Canada (largely Ontario, because of its world-leading feed-in tariff and the “cool” or “contagion” factor), the other 16%. Breaking it down by states and provinces, it would look like this: California: 21%; Ontario: 16%; New Jersey: 11%; and Other U.S. States: 52%. . .